Sunday, September 13, 2009

sunday.

I really really really don't want to do my homework. Namely English.
Which is kind of odd because it's usually math I really don't want to do.
But I'm having trouble finding sources for Anne Tyler's Dinner at a Homesick Restaurant and Breathing Lessons.

It's officially been 2 hours and I have indeed finished my English. Whoo! Now I just have my math homework, which I've already completed half of.
However, I think I may go eat some salty M&Ms and popcorn kernels or an Oreo funstix before starting in on that. Also, I would like to finish that episode of Psych that I forgot to finish forever ago. :)

Today's been relatively stress freeeeee. I even finished my photo assignment already, at like 10. Which was like within thirty minutes of when I woke up. Yay!

So far it's been a pretty good Sunday, despite not feeling all that great.

No comments: