Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Polar Bears Don't Like You, Ryan!

Listening to: Chop Chop by The Academy Is...

I officially love The Academy Is... even more than I did before. x) The concert should be insanely awesome. Now I've just gotta make sure to remember the whole 'Mike, we love you but get a haircut!' sign. Anna's convinced somebody that's obsessed with him will like attack us, but I'm willing to take that chance. =P I'm excited! It gives me something to look forward to, now that we're starting school again.

Yeah, school. It starts tomorrow. I have to go back and highlight the quotes I used in my English book and skim the book I had to read for history, since I barely remember any of that. :D I have to wear my school shoes from last year, which are REALLY beat up and drawn all over, since the shoes we ordered won't show up till tomorrow afternoon. After school. xD Normally, that wouldn't matter, 'cause this is the first year we've started on a Monday... It stinks. Anyways. I'm nervous about school, but I'm excited too. It's weird.

Yeah, yesterday when I checked my schedule online [because I lost the print out already], it was different. Good thing I checked, 'cause only two of the classes are the same. Which kind of stinks. I was REALLLLY mad when I found that out. But it turns out I have more classes with my friends than I thought... Except I have free period alone, which really stinks. I didn't have anyone in my free period last year and it really kind of stunk. So I'm worried. =) Maybe I'll make friends. :P Yeah, that's like my goal this year. Make a new friend. Of course, it was my goal last year too, and it didn't happen. xD

The party was insanely awesome. Though we ended up doing like none of the stuff we planned. No T-shirts. Heh. We just kinda did nothing for a long time, but we were really high on life and it was fun. =) Anna and I googled Bill [from TAI] for like an hour and a half and we all made fun of The Karate Kid 3 and infomercials and watched Futurama. I laughed so hard for so long that my throat hurts. :D We're going to be dead tomorrow at school though, since four of the six of us didn't go to sleep until 7 AM and then woke up at like 11. Well, Allie slept till 1, but still... xD

By the way. Ryan Ross is responsible for everything bad in the world. For example, school starting on a Monday instead of a Tuesday, summer reading, global warming, and Anna not wanting to go meet The Academy Is... when we had the chance. He's mean. xD

No comments: