Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bob's Too Special For Blue Eyes!

Listening to: Sleep, Everyone by Powerspace

Sleep, Everyone is probably one of my favorite songs off The Kicks of Passion. I don't really know why. =) It just kind of makes me happy. I also really like Right Here, Right Now, Dancing in the Future, Be Aggressive, and Amplifire. Okay, fine, I love like the entire CD. xD Except for I Met My Best Friend in Prague and This Is Not What You Had Planned. But still. =P

Day 2 of school went kinda boring. It was better today, but it feels like we've been at school for like a week or two already. So much homework... I should be doing my English homework right now, but I've been putting it off 'cause it's kinda confusing. Ah well.

My school shoes came todaaaay. They look very uncomfortable. =D

Nothing else happened today. Fun, right? xP Well, some bad stuff. But I'm not gonna worry about that now. Too much to worry about without all that. =)

Oh! My concert tickets came!!! I'm really happy about that. They're purdy and shiny and green. =) I'm excited for that concert. It should be awesome. *happy* Only 2 months left. xP

Everybody Hates Me by The Crash Moderns is an insanely amazing song and it wakes me up really fast. xD

Too many smileys in this one... Rawr.

No comments: