Monday, September 3, 2007

McDonalds Gets Old Fast

Listening to: Slow Down by The Academy Is...

I know I should be excited for the The Academy Is... concert, which is in almost exactly a month, especially since I've been listening to a lot of TAI's music recently, but instead, I'm in an awful mood, 'cause I really want to go see Fall Out Boy again, but the closest concert to us is an hour away and on a Tuesday. Which is not cool. At all. Especially since my parents would let me go if I wouldn't miss school. So I've been trying to convince them that missing like two days really isn't that big a deal, but they don't listen to me very much at all. So I'm really not happy right now. I know that sounds selfish, but they won't even give me a good reason besides "you can't miss school" and then they don't even tell me why I can't miss school. Ugh. And then my mom threatened to not let me go to the TAI concert, so I'm in a really bad mood now.

Happy Labor Day.

We went to my grandparents' lake house this weekend and went tubing. My hand kept rubbing against the handles and I have like four places where I've rubbed the top few layers of my skin off. Well, kind of. xP It hurts pretty badly. I'm supposed to keep it moist and keep bandaids on it, but I'm in too bad a mood to care at the moment.

Yeah. I still have to finish a book for English tonight, so I should probably get off the computer and read, but I reaaaaaaaaaally don't want to. I also need to do like two more problems for Chemistry... I need to staple stuff into my AP World History spiral too, but I don't want to go get the stapler again. Homework's the main reason I haven't posted anything here in like a week. That and just stress. I've had a pretty awful first week.

I need to go pick up/buy This Providence by This Providence from the CD store, 'cause it came in on Thursday. I just haven't had time. I was going to go today, but I wasn't sure it would be open. I hope I have time tomorrow.

I really don't think this year's gonna be fun at ALL. It's started out badly and it just keeps getting worse. *throws sarcastic confetti*

Sorry. I'm in a reaaaally bad mood right now. I haven't said that yet, have I? I'm sure you didn't notice. =P

I think I had something else to say here. Well, I've forgotten it, my feet are cold, and my hands hurt. Oh. I have to bring my camera tomorrow for Digital Video and shoot some scenes for our first project, which REALLY stinks. I don't want to do it at all. I'm like dreading it. I'm afraid I'll mess up or do something wrong or something stupid. Well, it's not like she really taught us how to do anything.

No comments: