Saturday, September 8, 2007

The Poor Groom's Bride Is A RYAN!

Listening to: Is There No Truth in Beauty? by Just Surrender

I have yet to find a blog just rambling about life. Every blog I see has a purpose. What's the fun in that? =P I actually like to read about other people's lives... Ah well.

I bought the self-titled album from This Providence today. I'm glad I did. I like it a lot... I've only listened to it through once so I don't really have favorites right now, but I especially like My Beautiful Rescue and A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing. I adore Card House Dreamer, but I had the song before I decided I wanted the CD, so I'm not counting it. :) I would really like to see This Providence live sometime... Tour, please! You, too, Powerspace and The Used and Motion City Soundtrack!

Anyway. Hunter and I made like a bazillion awesome sped up lip synching videos tonight. It was fun. Technically, this is Saturday, so it was yesterday, but I really don't care that much. =D Then we went upstairs and I sang [a.k.a. screamed songs I knew] for my parents. My throat officially hurts. There's only so many times that you can scream-sing I Write Sins Not Tragedies at the top of your lungs before you feel like passing out. I have to say though, screamo Bingo's WAAAY harder.

Today in Digital Video, I showed the footage I got for my partner's 30 second introduction video in class, and when your footage's projected on this huge screen, you tend to think it's like awful. At least I do. Same deal when I had to show my photographs on the projector for a class I took through some random college in 8th grade. Anyway. My partner was basically rocking out in her car and dancing and lip synching. There's more, but it's kinda complicated. For my vid, a bird poops on my shoulder and then I slip and roll down a hill by accident. :D Yup.

I'm writing way too much, so I'm gonna shut up now. =)

No comments: