Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Razor Blades and Candy Tour, Featuring Six Minutes to Monday!

Listening to Embrace the Flatline by Until Wings Fail

I tried to 'ska dance' today. I'm awful at it. It's fun though. xD I was trying to dance like this guy...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=b5PIeeQmRCU It's also calling skanking, I guess? It's hard to do. :) My shoe flew off at one point and almost beheaded my friend, too... xD I bet it's easier to do when there's music playing...

Anyway. I need to go to Blockbuster and rent American Graffiti for my Digital Video class. Steve's going to take me later today. I should really be doing my English homework, 'cause we have a socratic seminar tomorrow and I haven't done the opening or closing questions... Ah well. I'm listening to music and reading comics instead.

Earlier, I watched some old video about how the 'Ska Brothers' cheated on YouTube. I'd never heard of them before, so I checked out their website, and they're really annoying/full of themselves. At least, they seem that way. I read their 'Background' and it makes me want to hit them, even if it's supposed to be funny. [And it's not funny, by the way.]

Isn't Confucius's Mom an amazing band name? Today, my friends and I planned a fake tour for our four amazing fake bands. Yeah, I love AP World History.

I'm excited about The Academy Is... concert, but there's some others I wanna go to also. Fall Out Boy, Motion City Soundtrack, Powerspace... I have to convince my parents and my friends' parents about FOB and MCS, since they're kind of in a different city on school nights... But all I need to do for Powerspace is find a friend to go with me. xD

A screamo version of Bingo would TOTALLY make my life.

No comments: