Sunday, September 23, 2007

MIKE, GET A HAIRCUT!

Listening to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c10hyBKqpo4
What I Should Be Doing: SLEEPING.

Uh. I have problems. I've been watching TAI videos for like forever. Seriously, it's been like three hours. The Butcher is my hero. Anyway, I get to see them live in like two weeks. Should be amazingly awesome. I hope. Maybe. I love them and I've already seen 'em live twice when they opened for other bands, but now that they're headlining, I'm hoping it'll be even better.

Anyway. We had a ton of homework but like none of it is due tomorrow. So I left off almost all of it, which was STUPID. But oh well. I have an AP World History test tomorrow. I said there was gonna be one like last week, but I lied. xD [The teacher moved the test.]

I dunno. There's all kind of stupid stuff happening with my friends and my parents and my sisters right now, so today kinda stunk. But yesterday was awesome. xD I dressed up like an "emo" and M.E. and I scootered down to the music store. We scared people on the street and ordered some CDs and scared the guy [I think] and then we went to Smoothie King and they had better stickers than the music store... And then we went to McDonald's 'cause I didn't want a smoothie [I tasted M.E.'s and it was GROSS.] and I got a McFlurry and then we went home. =)

I have to go pick up both our CDs next Thursday and order one for my friend, who's going to the concert with me next week. We're gonna walk down to the music store before the concert.

By the way. Mike Carden now reminds me of a kid in my Latin class and egg ho's. Don't ask. xD

I'm in love with Santi at the moment.

No comments: