Sunday, September 30, 2007

Storyboards Stinks

Listening to: the rain and my step-sister's cousin talking to my step-mom in the room above me
What I Should Be Doing: Packing to go home

This weekend's been crazy. Felt longer and shorter than it's been... Nothing's really happened recently, so, to tell you the truth, I don't know what to write here. I'm tired, since Anthony and I stayed up till like 3:30 AM last night and I woke up at 10. It's enough sleep, but it didn't feel long enough. xD [He woke up at 7. Seriously. And he says he went to bed more towards 4.] Anyway. I'm heading to the airport in like... twenty minutes but I don't wanna go. I don't wanna get on an airplane and do all my stupid homework and then get home and do more homework and then stay up too late and then go to bed and wake up and go to school.

I really need to brainstorm/storyboard for my visual essay for Digital Video. I'm thinking about doing somebody setting the table for dinner and pouring drinks and stuff. I'm not sure though. I need to think about it.

Okay, yeah, it's now like 2:52 PM and I wrote the above stuff at like 11:50 AM. Anyway. I'm on the plane at the moment and while I don't have internet, I forgot to publish the post, 'cause Anthony came into my room to talk to me and yeah. :P So I still have this open. Yeah. Um. Not much else to say 'cept I feel like I have a ton of homework but I don't at the same time. =D

See you laaater.

My backpack weighs like 80 pounds. *dull look*

No comments: