Thursday, September 13, 2007

YOU LOOKA LAKA MAN FROM CIWWAF!

Listening to: Stand Down by Echoing August

I'm currently writing a review for American Graffiti, which, by the way, we had to go to like four movie stores to find. It took us like thirty minutes. Which stinks. xD Either all the copies were out or there was only a tape, and our VCR died a few years ago. =) It's a pretty good movie, though really confusing, and I still don't know some of the character's names. I watched it with my mom, who hadn't seen it, and she missed a few scenes and it was almost impossible to explain them to her since so much happens so quickly. :P I liked it though. Now if I can finish up this movie review...

School's boring. And icky. And I hate clubs. But the french teacher looks like this guy from Cute Is What We Aim For. So that makes me happy. And I know a kid named Jesus, which TOTALLY makes my life. Though he seems kinda annoying. Oh well.

I can't wait for the new Motion City Soundtrack CD to come outtt. I really wanna buy it. I should probably find out the name, 'cause I've forgotten, and check to see which day it comes out. [I've heard the 15th and the 18th.] I like the few songs I've heard... I can't wait to check it out though. Wish they were coming to my city, not just the one an hour away.

Which reminds me. I was gonna go to a Powerspace concert on a Friday night, and I was really excited about it, but it turns out I'm going to my dad's that day so I can't go... I'm really upset that I can't go, 'cause it'd be really neat to see them live before they get too big. *sigh* Ah well... Hopefully I'll have another opportunity. =(

Yeah. I'm gonna go since it's like almost midnight and I'm not done with homework and I totally should be. Ah well. Tomorrow's gonna suck, but I'm SO glad it'll be Friday. *dances* SOOOOO glad. I've been waiting for Friday all week.

No comments: