Saturday, April 5, 2008

Spider Solitaire Is My New Addiction

Listening to: Not Your Concern by The Hush Sound
What I Should Be Doing: Sleeping
I'm Also: Looking up tour dates for bands


It's effing 4:46 AM, and instead of going to bed like a normal person, I'm reading random stories, debating on whether to go eat Frosted Cheerios dry or not, and checking out bands' MySpaces/official sites for tour dates.

MySpace sucks, by the way. The whole "let's automatically play music WHOO" thing makes me angry. It's like, "WTF IS THAT MUSIC?!" and then "Gah, now I have to turn off my iTunes or like wait for the player to load so I can effing turn it off." Plus the whole site's so SLOW... Though that may be my internet right now. =)

Jesus, "Official Fall Out Boy Website." Do you not understand "ENTER WEB SITE" or something?

Invisible Monsters is an awesome book. Goodbye Blues is an awesome CD. Horton Hears a Who is an awesome movie. The end.

I should go pick up my CD tomorrow/today, but screw that.

Stop being hungry, tummy. You were all "WKLTJLKJT!!! NOISE FEED ME!" during 2nd effing period, during my effing test. You were so effing loud, too... And I totally had effing breakfast, so I don't get it. It was an effing overflowing bowl of Frosted effing Cheerios. Sorry, I'm done. Carlos bought me a scone [haha, free food is awesome] and then Whitney and I went and talked to Whitney's brother and Rachel. Who's moving. POOP.

GOD! LOAD THE EFFING PAGE, MYSPACE! ARE YOU THAT STUPID!? HONESTLY!?

*implodes*

God, my sleeping schedule's gonna be screwed up. =)

You know who should tour? The Used. Seriously.

I'm seeing The Hush Sound and Motion City Soundtrack and Panic! at the Disco in like two weeks. I honestly could care less about Panic! though. I'm way more excited for the first two bands. I mean, I love Panic!, but they're new album is seriously just not them, so I'm kinda disappointed with them. Yeah, I like Pretty. Odd. for the most part, but it's just like "oh, new songs to listen to occasionally" not like "OH MY GOD, MUST PLAY OVER AND OVER BECAUSE IT'S SO EFFING GOOD." I had to listen to the effing CD like seven times before I decided I liked it. And I loved their first CD...


GOD, INTERNET. STOP BEING RETARDED. *hates the world*

I'm sleepy. HAPPY 5 AM!!!


[THIS WAS WRITTEN FROM 4:46 TO 5 AM LAST NIGHT, BUT IT WOULDN'T EFFING POST.]

No comments: