Sunday, May 10, 2009

lightning strikes me down; i'm on my knees,

I failed, you guys. But I'm going to combine the weekend [Friday, Saturday, Sunday] into one blog post, because most of the time, I don't have time to write a blog entry on Friday and Saturday. But I did fail on Thursday. Whateverr.

On Friday, I finally took my APUSH exam - it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, but I'm still a little worried. All I have left is my AP English Language exam, which will be exhausting, but luckily, I can't study for it, so I won't be stressing out until Wednesday morning. :D Anyway, it was super nice, 'cause I only had one class on Friday (which will happen again on Wednesday [huzzah!]) so I basically just hung out with people from 11:30 to 1:50 and then went to precal. Ha. Then we hung out in the hallways/parking lot for a while, and it was freaking HOT. Like 101 degrees. First 100 degree day in a while. :D And thennn I went home, did nothing for a while, got an IM telling me that I had to be dressed nice to go to the club dinner later that day, freaked out because I don't have nice clothes, ran to the store that was holding a few shirts for me that had already been paid for, grabbed one, and then partially got lost on the way to the restaurant - and ended up in a nursing home before finding it.

The dinner was at a Thai place, and I was kinda nervous about that, 'cause I've never really had Thai food other than lemon chicken. I ended up trying something new... It was panang, I think. It was okay, but had kind of a weird taste so I didn't eat very much of it. I wasn't really hungry anyway though and the food was free, so I didn't realllly care. My friends and I pretty much goofed off the entire time and didn't really do much, but then we went bowling, which was a lot of fun minus the almost rearending the guy I was following and then forcing someone to take me half way home 'cause I was lost. :D It was a good night.

Saturday, I helped my parents with the yard sale we were having and went back to that store to pick up the rest of my nice clothes/pick out shoes. And then I took my sister and her friend to Jamba Juice [which was okay... Smoothie King is better though]. Later, my sister and I went to Borders [where I bought HP 6 because I can't freaking find our copy] and then to the movies to see Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. It was okay. Not great, but whatever.

And today, we had a lunch for Mother's Day and now I'm doing my math homework/writing this. :D

Listening to my parents talking upstairs and my fan
Days until the APEL exam: 3
Days until graduation: 383

No comments: