Sunday, May 3, 2009

we should be happy, that's what i said from the start

I didn't do any of my homework this weekend, and I'm going to bed late, but y'know what, I don't really care anymore. :D I only have three Saturdays left as a junior so.

I'm pretty sure my parents are buying me a Canon Rebel XSi for my birthday/Christmas/my digital photo class next year, and I'm excited and anxious at the same time. I've always loved photography; when I was little, I used to run around with a camera all the time, and consequently, I have literally boxes full of photos, which don't even begin to cover my digital pictures. I've taken a million classes on it too, but recently, I haven't really been into it. I dunno what it is. I see these gorgeous pictures that other people have taken, and I'm just like "damn, I wish I could do that," but I never put enough effort into it to actually take photos like those. I'm scared that I'm not going to use the camera enough; it's really expensive and so I'm super worried about it.

I honestly can't wait to be a senior. It just seems so awesome. I get so excited when I think about the classes I'm taking next year [namely, digital photo, yearbook, economics, and Spanish 1]. I love love love yearbook honestly. It's my favorite class this year, even though I dunno how good I am at it. My teacher has told me I'd be a good yearbook editor, which is super exciting and terrifying at the same time. I don't know what that means for next year, but I'm happy with whatever happens, really. Even just going off campus for lunch is exciting. Plus I'm almost OUT of this school. I'll never have to go back.

I'm going to try to make the most of
this summer, 'cause the ones last year and the year before SUCKED. Actually, my summers usually do suck, 'cause I don't have any friends at my dad's. Zero. Because I don't do anything where people are and there aren't any teenagers in my neighborhood. It's my last summer of high school, which will probably be dominated by homework, but STILL. Whatever. I'm planning on riding my bike a lot and going to the parrrk when it's nice out.

I was going to go to bed twenty minutes ago, but I wasn't tired enough and wanted to blog [because I haven't and I feel like I should more often]. So now it's 11:45 and I'm gonna go fur realz once this song is over. Happy by Never Shout Never reminds me of summer and sun and parks and nice things.

Listening to Happy and Bigcitydreams by Never Shout Never <3

No comments: