Friday, March 7, 2008

Someone Explain Why I Like 18th Century Satire...

I just absolutely adore some people.
And freaking despise others.


I just want someone to figure out what's wrong with me.
Why do I care so little about so much?


I want a book to read and a CD to import.
I want to find Invisible Monsters and pick up Two Shoes.


I want it to be April, but I don't want to hear about my sister's new "concert experiences."
Why am I jealous?


I was going to go to a local show tonight, but my friends all bailed.
Yet I still feel like I have plans.


I wish it would rain.
I like the sounds cars make on the wet pavement.


Acoustic guitars > electric guitars.
Unless you're like [insert any of the bands I listen to here] or something.


Jordan Stewart is absolutely brilliant.
I want to find his book also, but I get the feeling the little book store a few blocks down won't have it.


I'm running out of money.
$50 for Mom's birthday present, $10 for my The Cat Empire CD, $20 for a new book...


I only have $100...
I miss the time when that seemed like a lot.


At least I saved $10 I was going to spend on the cover charge for the local show.
I get to keep $10 and write depressing blog entries.


Good deal.

No comments: