Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wait, "learning?" What's that?

Listening to: Drunk Girl by Something Corporate
What I Should Be Doing: Finishing up history, brushing my teeth, and going to bed
I'm Also: Talking to Allie, reading journals on songsmeanings.net, and playing Spider Solitaire [my new addiction]

I picked up Panic! at the Disco's Pretty. Odd. and Something Corporate's Leaving Through The Window today. I also saw Horton Hears a Who again [love that movie!] and had ice cream with my friends. =) All in all, it was a pretty good day.

I'm comfortable talking to the guy that owns/runs the CD store, and I'm comfortable talking to the girl that is sometimes there instead of him, but I'm not comfortable talking to either of them when they're in the same room. I don't know why, so don't ask.

It was like 90 effing degrees. I mean, I know that's normal for where I live, but I was so used to the 40-50s... I almost forgot how gross sweating is.

Wuh-oah... I spent like $72 today. $20 for movie tickets, $20 for ice cream, $32 for my CDs... Dang.

I know how to budget/save my money, but there's always stuff I want. [T-shirts, CDs, concert tickets...]

I don't like Pretty. Odd. even half as much as I liked A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, but whatever. It's okay, just not great. Doesn't really catch my attention.

I'm way too shy sometimes. Like, I can't even talk to the CD store guy when there are people I don't know in there. And I hate ordering food at restaurants/fast food places/ice cream shops. And I absolutely DESPISE talking on the phone. And if I don't have at least one friend in a class, I won't say ANYTHING. Unless it's like guitar. But I've known my teacher for like 5 years. Then again, I didn't talk to him for like the first two. xD

No comments: