Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Saryn Cried Because of the Plastic Lemons

Listening to: Say This Sooner by The Almost
What I Should Be Doing: My Self-Evaluation for Digital Video

This song is my brother's ring tone. x) Whenever his phone rings, I go "ILOVETHATSONG,HUNTER!" and he just looks at me funny. =)

School's boring and awful and I wish it was the weekend or next Tuesday or at least Friday. Fortunately, it's almost Thursday, which means the week's just about over. :D

Okay, like two years ago, while I was just really getting into music, I was obsessed with country music. It was ALL I listened to. Toby Keith, Tim McGraw, Brooks and Dunn, Kenny Chesney, Pat Green, Rascal Flatts, Sugarland, George Straight, and Jimmy Buffett. Yup. And then around Christmas, I started reading band fanfiction and from a few Simple Plan stories, I checked out random videos of them. Not their music, but just random stuff like this or this. And then I started listening to the music and I was like "ILOVETHISSOMUCH." And eventually, I started listening to other bands... I started listening to MCR, because my sister told me they were playing in our city and I was like "I only like one song by them and they swear." And yeah, I went home, looked up their music and basically fell in love with 'em. I ended up going to that concert. xD Awesome, man. CRAZY AWESOME. Anyway. I never listen to country or Simple Plan anymore, and I definitely don't listen to My Chemical Romance as much as I used to.

Wow! I just wasted a bunch of time! *parties*

Uh. I have to go pick up my Psychostick CD tomorrow. And pick my friend's CD up for her. =) All Time Low, man. I'm so lazy though... I don't wanna walk down there. :D It takes like 30 minutes to go and get back, but still...

I wish it was next Tuesday.

I should go do homework. =) ADIOS!

No comments: