Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I’m Awful At Negotiating

Listening to: Hospital by The Used
What I Should Be Doing: Nothing, actually. =)


Yeah, I’m SO glad it’s Friday. I was gonna bring my laptop to school with me today so I could update my blog and post my concert pictures on Facebook, but I completely forgot this morning. x( Ah well. I’ll have internet on Monday, so that’s good, I guess. =P

This week felt like forever, except not, at the same time. =D I can’t believe the concert was only like three days ago. My ears stopped ringing today!! I just remember Monday being AWFUL. Like HORRIBLE. Like wanting-to-cry-or-kick-something-in-every-class-before-lunch terrible. Which is pretty bad, since we have the majority of our classes before lunch. Yeah. And last weekend didn’t even really count, ‘cause I went to my dad’s [which means I spent most of Friday and Sunday on planes or packing.] And Tuesday = concert day, so that was awesome, but for EVERY DAY since then, I’ve had no internet, so it’s felt like FOREVER.

Okay, whatever my siblings and their friends are doing outside my room is getting REALLY annoying. It’s just like the bass of a really loud song or somebody hitting the wall or something. It’s not even consistent. x( It’s just random... Rawr. Shuddup.

I love The Used. I really wanna see them live. =)

Yeah.

I’m so bored that I’m doing my homework. Seriously. It’s Friday night and I’m doing my CHEMISTRY HOMEWORK. I don’t do homework until Sunday night. Really and truly. This is what happens when I have no internet connection. *dies*

I wanna look up Sherwood and Armor for Sleep, ‘cause they were both amazing at the concert on Tuesday, but I can’t until we get our internet back. I don’t really wanna go spend $30 on 2 CDs if I’m not gonna like ‘em... xD

Anyway.

Uh. Give me an amazing concert, three hours at the venue before the band comes on, six AA batteries, and a camera, and I’ll take 159 pictures. =) That’s what happened on Tuesday. And I’ve been trying to get the pics to my friends ever since, but it’s hard since I have no internet. Wah.

I have to film my first real video this weekend. Well, I’ve actually already filmed footage for two projects, but this is the first assignment I’m working alone on. And I have no tripod. Fun! xD Actually, I don’t care, ‘cause I’ve been filming for almost three years without a tripod. So. :)

I just realized that of my 183 videos, a HUGE percentage was made during this year and the last. High school, basically. =D Kinda funny. Though I’ve definitely gone away from editing. I usually just talk to the camera and then post it on YouTube. Yeah. :D

Yeah, I wrote this on Friday, October 5, but it's going up on the 10th, because I only have internet at school.

No comments: