Saturday, February 16, 2008

"Ainslee, Erase That Right Now!"

Listening to: It's Not Over by Secondhand Serenade
What I Should Be Doing: Charging my phone or sleeping
I'm Also: Talking to Allie, yawning, playing Solitaire, hiding from people, writing

I'm s'posed to go to the mall tomorrow with my buddies. =) I hope we do, 'cause I haven't seen Lindsey and Lauren since before finals. And that sucks. So. Yes.

Dang it, I'm going to go charge my phone.

Secondhand Serenade's like my new favorite band, except really not. I've just been listening to slow[er]/calm songs recently.

Sometimes I worry about society. There are really good examples of what's wrong with society on YouTube. There are also really good examples of what's awesome about society on YouTube.

Umri.

Some people are just so brilliant that it just makes me enormously happy. Those people just make my day. They're usually the hysterically funny people too for some reason.

Supposed To Be There Too [Mike Park] = Brilliance. The beginning reminds me of a world in Kingdom Hearts. I can't remember which one it is though.

Poop.

I swear I'm actually like four years old.

Okay. Sure, breast cancer needs to be cured. BUT so does every other kind of cancer. What about the people with stomach cancer? The ones with tumors in their brains? What do we do with them? Ignore them while we raise money for the people with breast cancer? It's great that the Susan G. Komen for the Cure has raised awareness and money. But seriously. How many times have you heard about lung cancer in the past month?

Poof.

Wegetbyjustfinehereonminimumwage.Ifloveisalabor,I'llslavetilltheend.

Diane Wilson came to talk to our school the other day. She was interesting to listen to, but I'm not sure I agree. I really don't know much about what she was talking about though, so maybe that's why. Uh. She talked about going on a hunger strike for 4 months, and NOBODY got that. For the next two days, EVERYONE was talking about how it was possible to not eat for four months. Someone said they switched out. Which I think is stupid and not impressive at all. Someone else said they just drank liquids. Which is more impressive unless the liquids are milkshakes and smoothies. Another person said they just ate bread and water. Which is not impressive, because they're still eating.

Eh. I don't understand myself.


ButI'msotiredofdaysthatfeellikethenight.

No comments: