Sunday, February 10, 2008

Living in Fast Forward = Not Fun.

Listening to: Class Reunion (That Used to Be Us) by Lonestar
What I Should Be Doing: Driver's Ed or Homework or sleeping
I'm Also: Reading fan fiction and backing up the files on my computer

I don't know what's wrong with me. Today, I wanted to cry about four times for absolutely no reason. I didn't cry any of the times, but I really wanted to.

You know when you get into somebody else's car and it just smells different? I want that feeling right now.

I kind of hate myself this year. And I - I just want to go back to last year.

I start listening to Kenny Chesney when I kind of want to cry.

I'm oh-so-jealous of The Academy Is... I just want to hug them all. =( I don't even know why, I'm just like 'YOU'RE MY HERO!' Eh.

Powerspace in 13 days. I should really figure out what their name's are... *shame*

No comments: