Friday, February 1, 2008

Bang, Bang, Shoot 'Em Up, Yeah

Listening to: 30 seconds of Nine in the Afternoon by Panic! at the Disco
What I Should Be Doing: Washing my face, changing into pajamas, and going to bed
I'm Also: Wishing my lips weren't so chapped

I want to read, but I feel like I never have time.

It's great, because I can't figure out how to buy Panic!'s new single, so I'm listening to like the preview. *dull look* I'm just like clicking 'Nine in the Afternoon - Single' like a billion times and it keeps taking me to the album pre-order page. Go die, iTunes.

I'm STARVING for some reason. Seriously. It's not like I didn't eat dinner.

Sorry, NOFX, I can't afford your song right now. I promise I'll buy it later. Maybe. I lied. I can afford it. But now I kind of want to buy The Mixed Tape by Jack's Mannequin instead of Bob by NOFX. Ah well. GAWD, iTUNES! MUST YOU BE SO STUPID!? Just buy the freaking songs. *pout* ... I've been sitting here messing with iTunes for like 40 minutes, and I can't effing buy the songs. FINALLY. Apple's pretty screwed up, man.

ANYWAY. Today, this guy with crazy sideburns and long hair that my parents randomly know [...?] thought my brother was a girl. It was SERIOUSLY HILARIOUS. Though Hunter was NOT happy. =) I think he heard me and my sister laughing when he was leaving and he came back to apologize and was all "It's cool that you have long hair."

Uh. Yeah. :)

*gasp!* Only 2 smileys!

Hopefully I'm getting better at that.

I'm trying to get into smaller bands [yeah, again], so I looked at what lists of 'indie bands.' There were a few I was like "Uh, not indie" and a few I was like "GOD THIS SUCKS," but I'm not very far in, and there've been at least three good ones. So. Maybe it'll get easier.

One of the bands didn't sell their songs on iTunes, and it's not on Limewire, so I dunno where to get it, and I like it. =(

Three smileys.

The title's Anna's fault, because I keep buying Cobra Starship's random singles. They're just that amazing. Well, the ones I've listened to. Which isn't many. But she loves the band, so I'm assuming they're that amazing. Yeah. Uh. *dances*

No comments: