Sunday, February 3, 2008

So, Is This What You Wanted? Too Bad, It's What You Got.

Listening to: You're Making It Come Alive by My Favorite Highway
What I Should Be Doing: B.S.ing my assignment for digital video, studying for my WHAP/Algebra 2 tests, doing Algebra 2 test corrections, doing my Chem problems, sleeping
I'm Also: Talking to Anna and Whitney, wishing YouTube would load, trying not to cry, and missing Allie

I kind of hate life right now.

I've sworn off all mainstream music that I don't already know about. [I'm still gonna listen to FOB, but I'm not going to check out Cobra Starship or any new bands.]

I can't talk about music to anyone. Ever. It only leads to crappy crappy situations.

Plane rides suck.

So does digital video.

And life.

I'm getting really sick of everything.

Every single one of my classes is pointless. Seriously. I can't think of ONE thing I'll actually use EVER.

Guitar class has become more like a therapy session.

I hate crying, but I've done it so much this year... I miss last year so much it's not even funny.

I hate musically diverse people.

This weekend was awful, especially because we had Friday off. I just slept through it and then went to the airport.

Complete crap.

I want three CDs, and I'm going to have to walk down to the CD store alone to order them.

I spent the last of my iTunes money on Thursday night.

The more I think about it, the worse I feel.

I guess I should stop thinking. I mean, that's how I got through two funerals in two weeks.

I want to go to my concert. I'll be hanging out with two of my best friends and seeing one of my favorite bands all at once, so it should be good. It better be.

I'm sick of feeling so alone.

My mom blames everything on my dad, but... I don't think that's the problem. I like my dad better than her.

Why was I so happy last year? I don't even remember being happy before that.

The Red Hot Chili Peppers suck.

I - I need to do my homework.

But I don't know how to correct Algebra 2, do any of the Chem problems I have left, B.S. digital video, or study for history.

So.

Yeah.

Stalker flight attendants are really scary.

1 comment:

the Darling said...

I know the feeling...school really sucks...guitar's the only class I like and it goes by SO fast...I'm not sure what you exactly mean by alone but I'm always lonely myself...in lotsa ways...:|