Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Operator, I Can't Hold Much Longer

I was listening to Nobody Puts Baby in The Corner, and my tummy just got warm. Like, happy warm on the inside. Patrick's voice makes so dang happy for no effing reason.

I miss those sugar cigarettes. Y'know, that candy you buy in convenience stores, with the red tips?

Sometimes I hate how much music influences my moods.

It's quiet now, and I'm sad. Not crying-sad, just calm-sad. It's my default mood or something.

I don't want to do my math homework, but I have guitar tomorrow. Wednesday night's the only time I do my math homework at home.

Pencils are fun to chew on...

I'm plannin - never mind, I can't do anything this weekend.

Next weekend, I'm planning on walking to the CD store [with someone maybe? I wonder if I could bring my dog. Does Brent let dogs in there...?] to buy/order a Something Corporate CD. And then I'm going to the bookstore across the street to try to find Invisible Monsters, 'cause I'm a loser and want to read that. I blame Motion City Soundtrack, but whatever.

let'sgooncemoredowntothedancefloor

Powerspace Snap Bracelet is the only whole song I heard by Powerspace on Saturday. I'm glad I left though, 'cause listening to this makes my stomach drop, while their other songs are still good.

I'm so so sick of the YouTube community.

I just realized I'm typing this in "Edit HTML" mode. God, I miss 8th grade computer class.

I realized the other day that I talk to myself because I want someone to talk to. And that makes me feel so empty.

I had sushi last night, and for about six hours after dinner, I could taste it in my mouth. I should've gone with the shrimp in those california rolls.

I wish I understood the term 'time management' and that my videos turned out the way I wanted.

I should do math instead of sitting here looking at the blank paper.

Why is it that on CDs, the non-singles are always better than the singles...?

heymisterDJyou'vegottaputarecordonyeah

So tired all the time.

No comments: