Saturday, February 2, 2008

Where's the Fan Remote When You Need It? *mental breakdown*

I'm Listening to: ...But What Will They Say? by This Providence
What I Should Be Doing: Sleeping.
I'm Also: Playing Solitaire, reading fanfiction, and replying to comments on my YouTube videos

I have one video with 49,487 views at the moment. It also has 205 comments. It's been up for about a year and two months, and I'm still getting comments on it... It's kinda annoying, but hey, at least people are watching it, right? xD

One.

I love getting feedback on my videos, especially from insanely brilliant people. Seriously, man. I didn't know people were these dang awesome. :)

Two.

It's refreshing to find people that don't use capitalization/punctation AND are actually intelligent. It's amazing, actually. Restores my faith in society.

My alt key's falling off still.

I think Slash is overrated, and I'm addicted to absolutepunk.net. Even though I don't post. I just read the forums... Sad? Oh yes.

My sisters just came in, covered me with circular stickers, and then left.

Uh. Yeah.

In the dreams I've had lately, I text my friend Lauren. It's weird. Maybe I feel like texting her?

2:27 - 2:36 of Poetic Tragedy is BRILLIANT. I ABSOLUTELY ADORE IT.

Ugh. I can't stop saying brilliant...

No comments: